What is CE Registry?
CE Registry is a database of courses offered by CE Providers, educators who meet and adhere to the standards set by FSMTB for providing massage and bodywork therapy continuing education. CE Registry includes a Course Search capability that allows potential CE consumers (LMTs) to search for the right course for them.
CE Providers are monitored for ongoing demonstration of compliance with FSMTB national Continuing Education Standards through feedback from students. Course completion records are stored in the national Massage Therapy Licensing Database (MTLD) for permanent recording. State regulatory boards determine if continuing education hours meet their requirements for license renewal in their state.
What states accept continuing education from CE Registry?
State regulatory boards determine if continuing education hours meet their requirements for license renewal. The following states currently accept courses from providers in CE Registry.
|District of Columbia||Nebraska||South Carolina|
|Maryland||North Carolina||West Virginia|
If your state is not on the list, check back later as this list is continuously updated.
How do I sign up as a CE Provider?
Click the button below and follow the directions for registration. Be sure to read the CE Standards and Guidebook before you register.
What are the criteria to qualify as a CE Provider within CE Registry?
All courses listed by CE Providers must adhere to the Continuing Education standards set forth by FSMTB. Specific information about the requirements of a CE Provider can be found in the CE Standards and Guidebook.
What are the benefits of CE Registry for providers?
- CE Registry will help your business get national exposure.
- CE Registry is simple to use (based on actual user feedback) and updated daily. It's a trusted, reliable resource.
- Completion records will automatically load into the national Massage Therapy Licensing Database (MTLD) where state regulatory boards can instantly access information.
- CE Registry will provide you with access to student feedback collected independently by FSMTB.
- CE Registry benefits both you and your students. It’s a win-win opportunity.
How much does it cost to be a CE Provider?
The fee to register as a CE Provider is $100 for the first year. The renewal fee is $125, paid annually from the date the account was created.
How much does it cost to submit a course?
The fee for course submission is $35. Once approved, the course is valid for a period of five years. (unless the course changes in any way or the CE Provider's registration is revoked.)
Are my fees refundable?
No. CE Registry provider registration or course submission fees are not refundable in part or in full.
How many times can I teach the same course?
You can teach the course as many times as you wish within five years from initial approval.
What delivery methods are allowed for teaching the course?
Courses can be taught as a “Live - Webinar”, “Live - On Site” or “On Demand”.
- Live – Webinar describes a seminar or workshop in which the instructor and students view the same screen at the same time.
- Live – On Site describes Instruction in a classroom environment where the instructor and students are together at the same time and in the same physical location.
- On Demand describes a course that students can complete on their own schedule and at their own pace.
What if I’m interested in becoming a provider but FSMTB isn’t accepted in my state yet?
One of the best benefits of CE Registry is that providers are able to gain national exposure through the course search feature. Even if Statutes/Rules in your state are still in the process of being updated, you can offer your registered courses to 20+ states that already accept courses from CE Registry.
What do I do if my question is not listed here?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. A support specialist will reach out to you to address your question(s).