EDUCATION VERIFICATION CENTER (EVC) FOR MASSAGE SCHOOLS AND PROGRAMS
*Individuals applying for the MBLEx, click here. Only faculty/staff of approved massage therapy education programs will be granted access to the EVC.
The EVC allows approved massage therapy schools and programs the ability to efficiently verify education for their students or graduates that have applied to take the MBLEx.
Authorization to use the EVC is within the sole discretion of the FSMTB. It is a privilege granted to approved massage therapy schools and programs and comes with responsibilities and obligations to provide truthful and accurate information, promptly correct errors and omissions, and timely respond to requests from FSMTB.
Failing to comply with any of these responsibilities and obligations as set forth in the Terms & Conditions for Use of the Education Verification Center may result in suspension or revocation of EVC access.
Register for an EVC Account:
- Click on the Education Verification Center (EVC) link. You will be taken to the EVC login page.
- Utilize the Click here to Register button and complete the form.
- Check the box to accept the Terms & Conditions for Use of the EVC.
- Click “Submit Request”.
Once submitted, FSMTB will review your request. Approval for EVC Access may take up to five (5) business days.
Verify Education for a Student or Graduate from Your School:
- Login to the Education Verification Center (EVC).
- Click on the Education Verification tab at the top of your dashboard.
- Pending MBLEx applicants from your program will be listed on the left side of the screen. Click on the name of the applicant you would like to verify.
- Click the blue Review button in the Actions field. This will open an Education dashboard for that specific applicant.
- Click the circle next to Verified and enter the month and year for the applicant’s program start date and end (or projected end) date.
- Click the green Save button.
Repeat steps 4-6 above for any additional MBLEx applicants listed in your account.